Thanks for the servers

Flying Bollards Wreckfest server discussion
Simo

Thanks for the servers

Post by Simo » 18 Jun 2018, 15:22

Have been enjoying MP once again post launch. Used to play MP a lot but stopped due my regular server keeping Team Racing a regular fixture! [yuck]. The final game is amazing, and have been having a blast online. Good bunch of lads on. Cheers!

Nice to see regulars not losing their shit over crashes [in this crashing game]

root
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for the servers

Post by root » 18 Jun 2018, 17:47

Thank you!

Yeah I set the servers up so that there'd be some that played the game I want to play it. No derbies, no team races, but lots of variety in tracks and routes.

I had no idea if it would be popular, or if others would join, but it's been packed every night since the first day it ran!

So now i have a server that plays the game I want it, but I can't get onto it!

Simo

Post by Simo » 19 Jun 2018, 11:45

No worries, I actually think derbies are really boring, and the team racing is just...no, so your server is a god send. I would recommend looking at the steam group privacy options or maybe setup a facebook page, something to get the people who want to become regulars in one place :)

I'm in another clan for another game and our forum, as much as we want people to sign up - it's old hat; so we just stick with FB.

FlyingBollards

Post by FlyingBollards » 04 Jul 2018, 17:00

Simo wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 11:45
No worries, I actually think derbies are really boring, and the team racing is just...no, so your server is a god send. I would recommend looking at the steam group privacy options or maybe setup a facebook page, something to get the people who want to become regulars in one place :)

I'm in another clan for another game and our forum, as much as we want people to sign up - it's old hat; so we just stick with FB.
I THINK the steam group is public, it just never shows up in the search I don't know why.

Here's a link to it - let me know if it lets you join.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/flying-bollards

Simo

Post by Simo » 05 Jul 2018, 09:18

Yep that works - just joined up.